Congratulations to this week's badge recipients

Congratulations to this week's badge recipients

by Singapore Science Centre SSCG -
Number of replies: 0
We are glad that students across the country have been taking the home based learning opportunities to complete their I am a Young Scientist Badges. Congratulations to the following students for their excellent work over the last week

Congratulations to AXEL PAN, Nikil Saravanan, ADEN LIM YUN NENG and TAGUIGA GHONN GAVIN DE LA CRUZ for completing the I am a Young Zoologist Badge Programme

Congratulations to Srinivasa Suhritha Ratchumari and Lovelle Goh for completing the Young Water Ambassador Badge Programme

Congratulations to Ulysa HON, Shavonne Looi, Jo Lee and Krish Pranav for completing the I am a Young Sustainability Champion (Junior) Programme

Congratulations to Jo Lee for completing the Young Physicist Badge Programme

Congratulations to Christian Autumn Kwek for completing the I am a Young IT Whiz badge programme

Congratulations to yin ming for completing the Young Geologist Badge Programme

Congratulations to Renee Lim, Ulysa HON and Guek Hua Ng for completing the Young Food Scientist Badge Programme

Congratulations to Mira Lee for completing the Young Entomologist Badge Programme

Congratulations to Titus Lau and AXEL PAN for completing the Young Chemist Badge Programme