Check out this submission for the I am a Young Zoologist badge programme
Great submission for the I am a Young Zoologist badge programme
The Various parts of a White Snapper
- Used by the fish to maintain position, move and stop.
- Most fish have a very important mucus layer covering the body that helps prevent infection.
- The gills are the breathing apparatus at fish.
- Fish can detect color.
- The mouth's shape is a good clue to what fish eat,the larger it is, the bigger the prey it can eat
- Is the primary fin of the fish that gives it forward speed.